Friday, December 17, 2004

W O A H

That was a long time ago, then, wasn't it? 2 years, 4 months and five days, and half a world away, give or take the 11 hours in difference between Clapham Old Town and Melbourne. And certainly a prophesy unfilfilled. And, for that matter unpublished, until today. Until the likes of Darp and Dawei reminded me that I had, somewhere in the damp swirling mists of my past, entered all the right details into yet another database, and all I needed was to choose a template. Et voilá!

Not that this particular template will be around for long, but I have a spooky feeling I may have made a similar idle promise before. But I really and truly am hoping to be a little more conchy this time around, despite the facththat there is SFA going on in the world that warrents my comment at this time on a Friday afternoon. And a Friday afternoon when beer beckons.

Thank god The Coffeeshop and " Lou's Place", the mingingly titled "A Good Hair Day" and Dr-Karl's-surgery-slash-Toadie's-legal-consulting-room burnt down last Friday, or there really would not have been anything at all to talk about for the past week.

No comments: