Tuesday, December 05, 2006

There is a god!

The Devil IncarnateHALLELUJAH!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

As evidenced by the following, from Mr Murdoch's minions:
But last night, the new Opposition Leader pledged to stare down colleagues pushing favourites for the shadow ministry, saying he and newly elected Deputy Leader Julia Gillard would "significantly shape" the front bench.

"I will be leading this show and when it comes to the outcomes I want, I will get them," he said on ABC TV's 7.30 Report. "I don't particularly care if anyone has opposing views - that's what's going to happen."
And while I'm at it, what was so spectacularly bad about MedicareGold?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to say, i have a quiet confidence that this is the start of a great Labour revival.

...About time!!

whatev said...

Labor Labor Labor

just being finicky

D said...

The problem was that it's not as good as Medicare Platinum.

skander said...

Anything that challenges the Howard Ascendancy get's my vote!