Friday, April 29, 2005

It gets sadder and sadder

Because I have been very slack with my posting lately, and because I am desperate to move that picture of Mark Raffety down the page, and because I'm a freak, and because it's easy, and most of all because you all want to know, I give you the list of confirmed returnees for Neighbours 2005 season as of today's date:
  • Lesley Baker as Angie Rebecchi
  • Melissa Bell as Lucy Robinson #3
  • Andrew Bibby as Lance Wilkinson
  • Rachel Blakely as Gaby Willis
  • Brett Blewitt as Brett Stark
  • Joy Chambers as Rosemary Daniels
  • David Clencie as Danny Ramsay
  • Fiona Corke as Gail Lewis-Robinson
  • Bernard Curry as Luke Handley
  • Kimberley Davies as Annalise Hartman
  • Terence Donovan as Doug Willis
  • Delta Goodrem as Nina Tucker
  • Richard Grieve as Sam Kratz
  • Stephen Hunt as Matt Hancock
  • Annie Jones as Jane Harris
  • Mark Little as Joe Mangel
  • Daniel MacPherson as Joel Samuels
  • Todd McDonald as Darren Stark
  • Craig McLachlan as Henry Mitchell
  • Benji McNair as Mal Kennedy
  • Shauna O'Grady as Dr Beverly Marshall #2
  • Moya O'Sullivan as Marlene Kratz
  • Ann Scott-Pendlebury as Hilary Robinson
  • Ailsa Piper as Ruth Wilkinson
  • Mark Raffety as Darcy Tyler
  • Ian Rawlings as Phil Martin
  • Marnie Reece-Wilmore as Debbie Martin
  • Rebecca Ritters as Hannah Martin
  • Jansen Spencer as Paul McClain
  • Jesse Spencer as Billy Kennedy
  • Jacinta Stapleton as Amy Greenwood
  • Eliza Szonert as Danni Stark
  • Holly Valance as Felicity Scully
  • Kym Valentine as Libby Kennedy

9 comments:

Riza said...

THANK YOU for pushing that photo further down the page! I was getting whiplash of the finger from scrolling down the page to avoid it.

LadyCracker said...

What the Hell!

I challenge you to write the storyline that accompanies that character list!

Also AC and I were going to go and see the panics on Sat May 20th if you would like to come?
We are going to invite Desci as well and anyone else who might like to come. Pass it around.

Cheers

KL

LadyCracker said...

(Sigh) northcote social club $15.00

mj said...

The scene:

In nightclub (King St?)

Busy. Many people. Dark. Camera pans over many faces, some familiar, except hairstyles somewhat different, shirts less pastel, prints subtler.

Fire.

People perish. Never to be seen again. (At least not for another 20 years).

The end.

m!key

Unknown said...

OH...MY...GOD.

Bring on Jesse Spencer but Hannah Martin, god save Ramsay St.

Unknown said...

My goodness... Sam and Annalise back on Ramsay St... I'll have to start watching again.

Oh and I cannot belive that website you linked to a few posts back... the perfectblend.net - I had no idea that people could get so obsessed with Neighbours!

skander said...

Interestingly, I haven't been able to find one for HnA, anywhere. There doesn't seem to be the same level of fandom for the ol' Bogans by the Sea. I wonder why.

Not that I need a fansite for HnA, nor that I care who the stalker is, it's just odd that it doesn't attract the same level of devotion.

Unknown said...

After seeing the perfectblend site, I unsuccessfully looked for a H&A site with detail along those lines too - I stopped watching ages ago, but I'll never forgive myself for missing the episode with Bobby's "look ma, I can fly" death.

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! 2006 acura rsx type s price Touch screens lcd 30 alfa romeo hecktr Pubic hair penis monterey ca and dentist teen lesbian big tits smoother skin care gun blank cartridges crumbs tv http://www.fax-machines-1.info/Slurpconfirm404-mgmt-order-didrex-htm.html sharp toner cartridge al 80 td Luxury cedar saunas for sale