Friday, February 25, 2005

LadyCracker

As homage to the woman who made my day, I give you her meme:

Choose a musical artist/band and answer only in their song titles:

Garbage


Describe yourself: When I Grow Up
How do some people feel about you? Shut Your Mouth
How do you feel about yourself? I Think I'm Paranoid
Describe your ex-partner: #1 Crush
Describe your current partner: Supervixen
Describe what you want to be: The World is not Enough
Describe your current mood: Special
Describe your friends: Fix Me Now
Share a few words of wisdom: The Trick is to Keep Breathing

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Describe yourself: Handsome Devil.

How do some people feel about you? Bigmouth strikes again

How do you feel about yourself? Heaven knows I'm miserable now.

Describe your ex-partner: Girlfriend in a coma

Describe your current partner:Unloveable

Describe what you want to be: This Charming Man.

Describe your current mood: I want the one I can't have.

Describe your friends: Some girls are bigger than others

Share a few words of wisdom: Pretty girls make graves.

Unknown said...

oh yeah, and the band was The Smiths.

skander said...

So much good material from those fellas.

LadyCracker said...

awwww Skander

you know how to make a girl feel good about herself

:) LC

Anonymous said...

Cool guestbook, interesting information... Keep it UP
Cheap body kits 300zx